Saturday 9 January 2010

Books

I must remember that when God is saying something to me, it does not mean He is saying it to everyone and I must not be the force feeder, share and move along, this like many things on my blog, I will write again, sometimes I think that my blog is just a set of reminders for me.

Enough of that randomness, here is some other randomness, I am doing a book list for the year this evening, what an exciting Saturday night, anyway, I am trying to write down all the books I want to read this year, but it ends up being like when I come to write this blog, I have loads of things buzzing around my head, and then when I sit down in front of the computer, my mind goes blank, so Amazon is helping me, although it is another reminder to me to write more stuff down, keep using my diary!!!!!! Be prepared. I have started making notes on bits of paper at work, which isn't a great help, as the notes tend to stay at work.

I am looking for some fresh reading though, anyone any recomendations, let me know, so far I have a list with Rob Bell, Shane Claibourne and Donald Miller's newest offerings, some other very random stuff, Simon Scarrow and Bernard Cornwell of course for my fictional digestion and I am just about to start a list for my history section, it may be a long night.

No comments: