Wednesday 20 January 2010

Giving it up More

I am healthily busy, which I like, it does involve me being organised, writing things down and keeping a diary, which I still forget to take with me places.

I did another medical and fitness test for the prison service on Monday, you have to do one annually, I passed which is good, I was then talking to my receivers about some financial stuff and they told me I have to tell the prison service I am bankrupt, I have been putting this off, because I feel that it could mean the end of the road for my desire to become a prison officer, I have also been worrying about any attachment orders my receivers might put on what I am earning now. Talk about lose focus.

I don't know what is going to happen with these things, why am I concerned? In a very short period of time I have started to take a world view, instead of God's view. This is the God who sorted out my home, car, job and finances, not to mention my life and I start to worry the moment I come up against something, as soon as I hit a new bump. I have to give it all up again, make the call, trust Him. The more we hold onto this life, the less of him we will see.

No comments: