Monday 4 January 2010

I'm Still Here

I'm still here, I have not gone anywhere, although I will admit I was tempted to just scrap blogging completely, I have been incredibly busy, although I guess so have most, Christmas time is hectic, so much to do, so little time.

On top of everything, I have had my job to do and I just have not been very good at juggling everything, a bit out of practice, so I am having an organisational drive, get back on top of things. This has led me to think wether I would continue to blog, I have decided I will, I have stuff to say, this is a good form of media just to throw things out there and see what happens, I am going to put the site meter back on and just see if anyone is listening, I will try to be a bit more consistent and actually write stuff, we will see how I go.

As an update, my Dad and stepmother have given us a car, which is such a blessing, things are really still pointing upwards, one of the things I start to notice now, is more choices, more decisions, more chances of getting it wrong ( me being cynical ) more opportunities to give it to God ( help me to ) and running in freedom.

Something I have been thinking of more and more lately, the freedom we live in, do I live in it, do I live like I am free??????

I am still here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still listen/read John x