Saturday 30 January 2010

Random

I am going out street pastoring tomorrow night, the first time in a couple of months. I am really looking forward to it, especially since I think it will be busy, the first payday after Christmas. I should be happy if it is quiet, but when there is loads happening, it can be good.

I find myself a bit fearful at the moment, just in general, concerned with what to do, how I am doing it, too much time spent on nights, on jetties and travelling with my own thoughts, yet I do have a great desire to be doing so much more and yet don't know if I am ready to, if that makes sense. I do feel like something is on the horizon, don't know what though.

I am reading 2 Bill Johnson books at the moment, exciting stuff, yet also gets me desperate for the more of God, which is probably a good thing. I am being intentionally random, it is 04:20, it has been a long night. Not over yet, good night.

1 comment:

Tanya Heasley said...

So you are fearful! Funny, you disagreed with me earlier when I said you were fearful. mmm Maybe I need to read your blog more often, you seem to speak the truth here.