Monday 11 January 2010

Monday Morning

It is Monday morning and we, as a household, are getting organised, even as I write this, I am embroiled in a conversation with the wonderful people at BT, is it just all telecommunications companies can't communicate?

I have a list of things to do today, which I like, because I like achieving, I like victories, I like not having things at the back of my mind which I know need doing. So the plan for the day is to sort out those loose ends, clear things up ready for this new year.

On Saturday we were able to get a new car. Now I know we have been given one, it is brilliant and is providing transport for me to get to work and back, but it has been a bit upsetting that we have been unable to go anywhere as a family, because there is six of us and we just don't fit, someone, usually our eldest, has been left out. So we just needed something cheap and big, so when all of us were wanting to go somewhere, we could go as a family, well on Saturday, we found a bargain, it is not perfect, it does the job and we can all fit in, brilliant.

You know, I worry about sharing that, the same way I use to worry when I went shopping on benefits and did not want to meet anyone I knew, they might see me with ice cream or wine in my trolley and judge me. It is rubbish isn't it, shame, guilt, judging, stuff that Jesus didn't like, stuff that I still carry and should get rid of again.

Freedom, live it.

No comments: