Tuesday 12 January 2010

Thy Kingdom Come

I was praying this morning in the car, it was quite a peaceful time, I was enjoying myself actually, at one point I was praying the Lord's prayer, and I kept really feeling myself drawn to those words, Thy kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven.

As I was thinking about this and other things, generally thinking about what this year could hold for me and my family, I really felt that this should be the headline or title for my year. I like titles to things, when I speak I like to give myself a good title, something to remember and lean back on, a bit of a focal point, well for the year, I believe this should be my focal point.

It could be said that this should be my focus anyway, well I want to explore exactly what it means and how to live that kingdom out fully, I'm not exactly sure where to go with that yet, exciting times, yet again.

No comments: