Thursday 18 December 2008

Lets get the party started


Well, the family visits have already started, I have started baking ( I like baking), the social drinks start tonight, it is the last day of school tomorrow, so it is time to relax and enjoy.
There are still a few things I would like to get, I was planning on doing that this morning, but the best laid plans of mice and men....
I have felt that even though I am at home, I have a job to do, and I know I put myself under loads of pressure to get things done, well, I suppose one of the reasons is so that when it comes to a time of relaxing, I will feel that I am relaxing from something. So, and I know it sounds stupid, I will be trying hard to relax.
I will try to blog over this period, but don't count on it, as I, like so many others, will not be on the pc much over Christmas.
Just in case, Happy Christmas, remember a gift was given, the gift of freedom and joy, try not to feel the pressure and stress.

No comments: