Monday 28 May 2007

Simple


'Shine your light and let the whole world see,

We're singing for the glory of the risen king'


I have just started reading the above book and yesterday was singing these lyrics from the song Mighty To Save, last week I had the opportunity to go out on the streets of Ibiza for one night and pray with some people and just chat with others.


What have all these things in common?
Donald Miller's book is, he says 'Non religous thoughts on Christian spirituallity'
Those lyrics for me state so much about my faith, simply
Last week was about Jesus in action in reality.
I think I sometimes complicate things, when getting back to the reality of things is, Jesus is my life, I have to let Him shine through me, because He is great, and the world needs Him.
I sincerely pray I can put that attitude into practice in the smallest part of my life. Amen.

No comments: