Monday 15 October 2007



I'm not well, typical really, I'm off work, I never get sick when I am at work, as soon as I have some time off though, bang. I think it is actually like a release, I always talk about relaxing, very rarely do it. I am not going to do alot at the moment, until I get better, well I'm gonna try. I really have to practice what I preach, rest in grace and love, but I just want to do so much. The trick is to be challenged, not ashamed or guilt ridden. That is so much of an answer to so many ways I and others lead our lives as Christians. I want to do so much for you Lord, I know you have done so much for me, teach me the way to live, in You, for You, walking the walk and talking the talk, in freedom and joy, wanting others to feel and know you, not out of shame or guilt, because You know all and have made everything clean and right. And help me to rest, because You need me fully fit. Thanks God.

2 comments:

Tanya Heasley said...

Oi! sick boy! Stop pretending!

Only kidding! ;)

KJG said...

haha, poor u, getting no sympathy from ur mrs! hope u feel better soon mate.. Thanks for praying for me dude. I have kept u guys in my prayers as well.. My prayer list every nite is just getting longer and longer.. gonna hve to start going to bed even earlier to get thru it. haha... take care man