Thursday 11 October 2007

Some of me

I have just added a few websites of organisations, I am part of on the side of my blog, I suppose it is just to show a bit of me, to show some of the things I am interested in, things I support, because they mean alot to me. I have included the DC3 website, the church of which I am a member, also there is the Burma campaign, obviously this has been in the news alot lately, because of current events, and on the CSW website you can see an invitation to go to parliament square on monday evenings between 6-9pm, to pray with burmese activists over the situation in that country. Also through the Burma campaign, CSW and other sites have great ways to get actively involved in pushing for change.
Tearfund does some great youth stuff, and is a great aid organisation and amnesty I was drawn to through its symbol of being a light in darkness, which I believe we are all called to be. Anyway have a look, get involved, don't stand on the sidelines, if not these, find organisations you feel passionate about, and make a change.

No comments: