Monday 29 October 2007

My body is giving up

I'm not old, I feel it, I've just phoned in to work sick for tomorrow, I never have time off sick, I'd love to go to work, but the body says no, if you have seen the film Me, Myself and Irene, there is a point in the film where the main character snaps, the drums start playing in his head. I'm not losing my head, I just feel the drums playing and I need to stop, I'm oh so tired, but feel like I am just whingeing, even though, for once, Tanya seems to think I am not well.

I want to write so much, I have loads to write, I have been thinking, reading , I have been inspired, by some films, some people and by God, and I want to get it all down, but I am tired, so this is hello, I am about, I will try to be more attentive, if I get any time, bear with me.

No comments: