Friday 16 January 2009

loosely

I have a busy weekend ahead, I am quite excited, there is a lot going on, all important in different ways, needless to say that between now and Monday I am not going to have a lot of time, as I have explained here before, the midweek for me is quiet, then the weekends can be hectic. I actually want more of the hectic, it is being alive, running and feeling.

I have noticed that one of the most important things to do at all times, but even more so, when everything is busy, is to communicate with those around you. I said yes to Mason doing something yesterday, not thinking whether he could make it or not, or whether someone would be able to take him, now on Sunday afternoon, Tanya and I will be in different places, not a problem, but I must communicate more.

I really feel I need to communicate more with God, just really getting into Him, sharing, talking, listening and this is even more important for me when I am busy. I don't know who said it but I remember someones prayer that went something like; 'Lord, today, all the times I forget you, please don't forget me.'

I think that should be my prayer everyday, I just want to get more into the living breathing rhythm of walking with God, in busy times, or slow.

No comments: