Wednesday 21 January 2009

Thinking alike

I had said last week that I would be busy, I continue to be so, which is great, all sorts of things happening. Yesterday went really well, I am so pleased to say, we went to a Japanese restaurant in the evening, as Morgan is obsessed with all things Japanese, I am quite contented that he had a nice day, Thank God, a real blessing.

I have had some great chats with people over the last few days and I am always astounded at how many people are thinking the same thing, actually what amazes me is how many Christians are thinking the same thing at the same time, it has to be the Holy Spirit, it is really encouraging and when you have these conversations, you feel built up and ready to run. I suppose you should feel that way anyway, we shouldn't be waiting for confirmation from others, but what I am saying, is, that when God is up to something, it is good to watch and see His people responding and of course it is encouraging and faith growing.

Anyway, what are 'people' saying,

Strengthening and encouraging those close to us.

Consistency and self control.

Discipline and what is in the way of us following.

I am not going to go into these things right now, I suppose it may be nice to read those statements and see what you think?

No comments: