Tuesday 6 January 2009

Ready??????

I feel I am ready to hit this year running, Tanya and I are getting organised, something we have not really been before, except for short periods, we are planning and looking at all we are doing, we arre going to try to be disciplined, I feel different, ready to run a bit.

I do feel that God is still breaking me down, I suppose I will always be a work in progress, but I know God has been doing and is continuing to something in me. I have really felt that walls are being knocked down so that they can be rebuilt on strong foundations and built properly as well. I still feel that all my walls are not broken down, but I am ready, I hope.

I am feeling optimistic about being at home at the moment and I am feeling optimistic about whatever is going to happen this year, I don't know what is going to happen this year but I know I am not alone in whatever I face and whatever happens I will be stronger because of it.

So I am ready, not sure what for, but I am ready. Here I am send me.



No comments: