Wednesday 16 July 2008

good stuff



This is Tanya and I baptising our son Morgan, notice that at 12, he is now bigger than his mum, haha, not long before he catches me up. It was great day, it was good.
I think it is easy to feel down, it is easy to be lethargic, it is easy to procrastinate. It is hard to be happy in all I do. I was sick yesterday, I did not feel very happy, but I finished the day, playing kwik cricket with some of the youth and having a right laugh.
The enemy wants to rob us of the joy of our salvation. now that may come across as old fashioned language, it is the truth. I am saved from so much more than I will ever know, I have so much more in my life now, even being unemployed, I find myself busy, i find more friends to share time with, more need to respond to, more opportunities to help and be me. When all in the world goes wrong, I still am saved and alive. I don't know if I could have wrote this blog yesterday, I hope I can in the future.

No comments: