Wednesday 23 July 2008

Infected

My computer has been infected with spyware and adware, so I have had a wonderful couple of days trying to clean the system out and protect it. It has been a nightmare, trying to get the right program to do the right job and remove the infection. It really bugs me ( bugs/infections, haha) that people try so hard to destroy and ruin what others are doing. It is upsetting that people want to infiltrate your life and take away anything you have and twist it into something else, steal it and make it theirs.

The rest of my life can belike that too. People and powers can try to twist and ruin what is me and mine. The important thing is to notice when this is happening, our spyware alarms need to be firing on all systems and our firewalls need to be in place, we need to make sure we have the right protection and get rid of the infection.

Prayer, reading the word of God, spening time with Him and His family. It all helps.

I do not think my system is fully repaired yet, so I am going to get back to it.

No comments: