Wednesday 9 July 2008

Hope

There are some lyrics from a delirious song 'All this time' which go 'But this world can get me so undone.' I feel this way quite often. I can get in the right frame of mind, or be busy doing and living exactly as I feel I should be, and something comes along and knocks me down, whether it is something I do or something that is done to me, sometimes it is hard.

It makes me realise actually, how hard things are for people, who don't have God or church or family or friends. That is hard. I always think of single parents as I talk or write something like this, when the world is against you, you are on your own and have the responsibility of a child as well, I have huge respect for single parents and I just wish there were more resources open to them.

My hope is and will be renewed, I am knocked and then lifted up, helped, supported, I will go forward, I will not worry ( I will try), I wll try to be joyful and learn, I will talk about things with friends and family, I will grow as a person and I will live. I just know others need that hope???

No comments: