Monday 23 June 2008

WHO

Who do I look to when I am in trouble? What do I expect of people? Do I blame? Should I?

Do I take responsibility? How do I respond to others? In my darkest hours, who do I have an issue with, why do I have an issue with someone?

Who feeds me? Who strengthens me? Who advises me ? Who supports me? Who loves me?

I have to take it all back to God, I have to rely on Him. Those in a mission field, without support that some of us take for granted, must know what it feels like to truly rely on God, that must be hard and desperate sometimes, but also real and humbling, especially when the supernatural happens, the miracles, the answers to prayer.

Shouldn't we all be in that place, do we put man or church where God should be, God will never let you down, Jesus said ' I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.'

Jesus is the answer to need, He is the strength, His word advises me, He loves me and will never let me down and I love just writing that, because I believe it.

No comments: