Saturday 14 June 2008

Being random

A quick Saturday morning post, which is not that quick for me to write, even though I make it out to be, you see, I do try to be random, expressive and spontaneous, but they are things I am not very comfortable with, when I am writing, I delete a lot, I go over a lot of what I have said, even if I agree with everything I have written, sometimes I can delete the lot in case it upsets someone or could be taken the wrong way. Not that I want to upset anyone, I just don't think this writing should be contrived, it should be random, thoughts and feelings, opinions and plans, honest. If I can look back in a couple of years and see how I have grown, or how I felt, or where my passion was with something, then it is healthy, if I am looking back at something censored, then it was not me. I hope I am making sense, I just want to be more open and honest in my blogging, like a conversation, you can't take back what you say, you can learn from it, cringe at it or stick to your guns, but it is what it is.

I am glad this is the weekend, weekends are for mindless ramblings. I am going to watch trooping the colour on tv, go to a school fete, prepare for a bootsale ( clear everything out!!! I will talk more about that, this week) and I have to put together a worship time for tomorrow night. All fun, it is good to be busy and honest.

No comments: