Monday 2 June 2008

Blogging


I have had some time off with blogging, I think it was important, I mean what am I blogging for? my ego? expressing myself? a journal to look back on? a voice that I hope someone is hearing? Therapy?
It is probably a mixture of all of these, just trying to be honest, work things through in my head and on screen and maybe hoping that someone else is reading and thinking, 'I know what he means.' I read that one of the most encouraging things someone can say to someone else, when we are struggling with all the worlds problems, is ' Me too.'
With all that goes on in the world, all the uncertainties we face, reassurance and hope are great gifts we can give. It is the gift that Jesus gives, hope, acceptance and love.
As a church, we have just taken part in Hope 08. It was great, just helping people, reaching out, showing who we are, what we are. I will probably blog about loads to do with that over the coming days, because I am going to be blogging again, I like to have my voice, I probably like the sound of it too much, but I have a lot to say, so I am going to say it.
Hope you like my new blog.

No comments: