Monday 30 June 2008

Step Up

I am in a bit of a rush, which is good, being busy, I like. I just want to point out my new music thingy, I'm sorry if the music made you jump, I nicked the idea from my wife, I think the songs I have on their are great, have a look, but pause them first, before listening, so as not to have a stop start song.

Anyway, watched the footy last night, with the youth, on a big screen, good times, as a family we wanted Spain to win from the start, but to be perfectly honest, I would not have minded the Netherlands winning. We had a good time last night, not everyone watched football and at half time, I went around the little groups of people and challenged them.

I believe I need to start challenging the youth more, I need to be challenged more. This is my life not a hobby, I need to start really challenging myself and others to make life choices and entering each day challenged by the way I live and how I can share or express Jesus.

There was a famous evangelist called Smith Wigglesworth, who made a promise to God, that he would not go to sleep at night, unless that day he had brought someone to Jesus. One night he lay awake, after not fulfilling his promise, got up and found a drunk lying on the street, spoke to him and led him to Jesus.

I am not going to be so challenging ( although maybe I should) I just want to do more, share more, express more. I want to be living a life and offer that life to others.

The young people this week, I have just asked them to share Jesus with someone who does not know Him, or ask to pray for someone who needs it. One step at a time.

No comments: